Coronavirus Covid 19 Policy
As the impact of COVID-19 broadens, we would like to make you aware of our response. Our priority as always, is to support the health and welfare of our customers and staff. We can confirm that we are following the current advice from Public Health England.
As of Monday 15th June, our Jewellery stores and pawnbrokers will be open with limited hours. Our new opening hours are:
Please note we are not currently changing any watch batteries or carrying out any Jewellery repairs until the end of July. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Clients may be concerned about items they have pawned at our stores. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY. Even though we have been forced to operate under revised opening hours because of the virus outbreak :
- Your items will be securely stored as normal
- Items are still redeemable by appointment between 11 am and 3 pm every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Updates will be provided on the pawnbroking page of our website, miltonsdiamonds.com
- Pawned items which “run out” (pass their redemption date) during a period of forced closure will NOT be sold in that time. We will allow an extended period in which clients may reclaim any pawned items that “ran out” during the revised opening hours.
- We will consider special requests that take account of individual circumstances.
- NO PLEDGED ITEMS WILL BE SOLD DURING THIS PERIOD
For those who wish to enquire to purchase an item, we are still striving to maintain our excellent customer service. We are still answering all enquires be that via email, phone call or social media. We currently have a maximum dispatch time of 2 days and aim to shorten this as soon as it is safe to do so.
The Miltons family of pawnbrokers have been serving the North West for over 100 years. We aim to serve you now as best we can, but please bear with us in these testing times.
Our thoughts are with all who have been affected by COVID-19. We send our deepest regards to those in the NHS who are doing their utmost for the nation as we tackle this crisis together.
Stay safe, stay home and support one another,